Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obama St. Louis

This weekend Micki and I are in St. Louis to visit my family.  After we got to the house around 7:30 Friday night, my family minus Chris went to eat in Des Peres at The Corner Pub.  I had a burger topped with crazy amounts of cheese.  It tasted good, but I felt bad.  At home, Micki and I told my mother we were going to Paris; the reception was lukewarm.

Today we went to Eckert's, but not before we drove past the Arch grounds to see the crowd assembled for the Obama rally.  Of course 100,000 people were there!  I can't believe it, but I am enthusiastic there are so many St. Louisians are for Obama.
  
Eckert's was fun...  I chased Andrew around the Orchard, and I became disheartened when I could not catch him at all.  I must workout.  We got apples, pumpkins, cider, etc.  Fun-ish.

No comments: